Quilts 2011

14 February 2014

Charming Low Volume Swap!

I know I've got lots of catching up to do, but I had to share...

I'm hosting my first charm swap!

low volume

You know you want to join... all you have to do is click HERE and comment in the sign up thread!

There are 56 spots available (you can sign up for more than one spot). 

Here's the "low" down...Buy a yard of MODERN, QUILT SHOP QUALITY low volume fabric, post a picture in the Flickr group (try not to duplicate fabrics!), follow the cutting directions, send me your stack of charms with return postage, and I'll sort all of them out and you'll get 56 charms back, one from each different fabric.  What a great way to add some variety to your stash!

Looking for some ideas on how to use your new charms?

Check out these awesome ways to use low volume charms...

Dimensions for low volume charm plus block
Flickr photo from Rachel (wooden spoon)

for a quilt that looks like this
Untitled
My quilt, with blocks made from my Stitch that Stash Bee mates!

Or how about this?
From Bijou Lovely Designs


Or this cool block - what a scrapbuster!
Stash Bee Jan block #1- Hive 6
Made by my friend Sue for the Stash Bee - Hive 6








1 comment:

  1. I just came across this as I was googling LV fabrics, it's so hard to get a range without spending lots of money and I need some to finish a quilt I'm working on. So disappointed it's full! :(

    ReplyDelete